Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sweet November Stamp Preview Day One Felicity

Good morning everyone!  Welcome to this month's Sweet November Stamp's Preview!  As a Sweet November Guest Gal, I am honored and excited to share with you the first preview for this month, an adorable image named Felicity.  When I got this stamp from the designer, Amy Young, I could not wait to color her up.  So many options were running through my head!  I ended up with a Christmas colored theme and lots and lots of glitter.  She is just so sweet!  I have posted quite a few pictures here as I was trying to capture all the glitter, so bear with me.  Some of them did not turn out as clear as I would have preferred but I hope you can see how she sparkles!

Copic coloring; Sweet November stamps; digital stamps; handmade cards; christmas cards;





Please make sure you check out the other Sweet November Gal's blogs. AmyNancy, and Marion are sure to have created something amazing with Felicity to share with you as well.  There will be a chance to win to  the new release each day.  All you have to do is leave comments on the Sweet November Gals' blogs (winners will be announced on Amy's blog blog on Saturday, Oct. 6th).  All of the stamps will be available for purchase in the All That Scraps's Store on October 5th. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
MarkerPop Coloring Challenge #8 Oldies, But Goodies (oldest markers were E00, E000, E11)

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my card today!  I hope you like her as much as I do!  

Marcy
Card recipe:
Neenah Solar White paper
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Flowers & Pin: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Lace: Michaels
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas
Spellbinders: Nestabilities & Borderabilities
Feather: my stash
Stickles: Stardust
Copics:
Skin: E00, E000, E11, R00, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E57, E49
Flowers: YR23, YR31, YR30, Y21
Green: G28, G24, G21, G20
Dress: E19, E18, E08, E09, Atyou Spica Garnet



22 comments:

  1. I really love the rich colors you have used. Such beautiful layering with attention to detail on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful. The image is so lovely.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a beautiful card... i love the new Sweet November image!
    Greetings from Germany,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rich colors and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Macy. After seeing your introductory card on Amy's blog yesterday I couldn't wait to find out what you would do with her new images, and I'm not disappointed LOL. Love your use of non-traditional colours and those wings look absolutely stunning. I need that Stardust stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astonishing card you've made! The details and glitter.... Beautiful!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Felicity ~ she's so sweet and innocent looking! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Marcy! Felicity looks amazing all decked out in burgundy with those sparkly wings. And I love the addition of the feather peaking out in the background... so, so clever! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card... love that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love how you added glitter to the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!! love your Beautiful card. love the new stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty color combo and I like the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card using a fabulous image. Love the feather and your colours.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love her sparkly wings! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable.
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!!! I love the feather and the glitter on her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty. Love the wings and the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the details on this! I want to be able to color as well as you do. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so pretty! I love the feather!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us for PTW 5th Birthday hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous card! I love the feathers to coordinate with the wings! I am your newest follower! Thank you for joining us at MarkerPop! Hope to see you again on our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just saw your card at WOC challenge and wanted you to know how pretty it is and how much I liked it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete