Monday, September 10, 2012

Garden Easel Card Cornish Heritage Farms

Hello fellow bloggers and followers!  Today I have a card I created on commission for my sister in law.  She asked me to do something "gardening" so this is what I came up with.  I found a great digital image at Cornish Heritage Farms called Garden Chair which I used as my focal point.  I created a Telescoping Image by printing the image twice and coloring both images.  There are lots of tutorials out there for this but maybe some day I will create my own.  In the end I created an easel card (sorry, some of the pictures are a little crooked).

Copic markers; copic coloring, handmade cards, spellbinders; wild orchid crafts; cornish heritage farms cards; copic colored cards
Side view of the easel card.


Close up of the Wild Orchid Craft flower embellishments and my handmade hat pin.




Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Paper: Authentique - Lively Collection
Spellbinders - Ovals & Fancy Tags
Borders - Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch
Butterfly - Magnolia Swirly Butterfly Doohickey Die
Candi - Craftworks - colored with Copics
Ribbon - from my stash

Image was colored with Copic markers: 
Flower pots: E29, E97, E99, E08
Basket: E33, E35, E31, E53, E50
Greens: YG99, YG63, YG63, YG61
Cans: T9, T7, T5, T3, T1
Chair: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42
Spade: E27, E23
Oranges: E79, E15, YR07, YR04, YR000
Purples: BV08, BV04, V01, W9
Yellows: E31, Y17, Y15, Y0000
Reds: R89, R27, R00

Hope you enjoyed my post for today!  Have a wonderful afternoon!

Big Copic Hugs!
Marcy

1 comment: