Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cupcake Gift Card Holder Class

Hello all!  Hope all is well with you!  Next month at Ben Franklin, in addition to my regular Copic Marker classes, I will be teaching how to make this adorable cupcake gift card holder!  With the huge cupcake rage we are in, it seems fitting to be able to give someone a gift like this with a gift card to a cupcake shop, a craft store, a coffee shop, or whatever suits their fancy!  I love that you can make these in any colors you want - girlie or even masculine (think adding burlap  or flannel would work for a guy)?  If you are in the area, I hope you will come and join me for an afternoon of fun.  The class will be held August 1st at 1:30pm  You can register in store or online here at Ben Franklin Classes (just look for the Cupcake Class).  The schedule will be going up soon for August, so keep your eyes peeled! 

Cupcake Gift card holder class; home decor; paper crafting


P.S. I will be adding my Copic Classes for August soon so check back soon for those dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment