Saturday, July 27, 2013

Copic Ciao Cap Template and Organization

Hello all!  Recently one of my students came to class with her Ciao markers all organized and color coded...my were labeled but not color coded and I was jealous!  So....I went digging and found where she got her template so I thought I would share with all of you!

Thanks to Asela Hopkins from Hop Art Studio she has created a template that you can download for your Copic Ciao caps.  I did this with all of my Ciao markers and I love it.  Makes it so easy to find.  I have listed the link here for easy access. Just click Copic Ciao Lid Label Template  

Here are the steps:
1) printed on Neenah Solar White cardstock
2) additional step I did that I got from my student Yara: color each of them with the corresponding color so you can easily see what color you are getting when you pull it from the shelf
3) punched out each with a hole punch
4) used a glue dot to adhere and bam....you are done!  Easy...peasy, right?

DSC01103

I hope to be back in the swing of things again posting cards and such.  Sorry for being MIA for so long!

Big Copic Hugs!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment