Monday, August 6, 2012

Angelina's Balloons


Hello my fellow Copic lovers!  What a gorgeous day!  I totally forgot to upload this card last week so I figured I'd get it on here now while I am thinking about it.  This is a digital image from Mo Manning called Angelina's Balloons.  She was colored with Copics as usual and embellished with lots of goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I will have to come back and update with the Copic colors I used as I don't have those in front of me right now.  She was such fun to color! 
Copic; Mo Manning digital stamp; Digital Images; Stamps; handmade cards

Here is a peek at the inside of the card. 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Big Copic Hugs!
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. This is completely adorable Marcy, love the yellow and blue combo and that hair, LOL! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete