Monday, August 6, 2012

Copic Classes Expanding to Monroe Ben Franklin

It is now official!  Starting in September I will be teaching Copic Classes at the Monroe Ben Franklin Store!  I know it is quite a drive, but I am really excited to be able to share my love of this craft with even more people!  Spread the word.....I would love to see the classrooms filled! I will be starting with 2 Copic Cards 101 Classes in September.  Why wait so long to start you ask?  We need to ensure we have enough time to market the classes and get the word out to all of the customers that may be interested in taking the classes.  I just finished the sample card I will be teaching for the Monroe Store.  It is a beautiful rubber stamp by Inkadinkado called Ribbon and Rose.   I used the following Copic colors:  R89, R39, R29, R27; YG61,YG63,YG67 and added Stickles stardust to the whited flowers.     I will be sending the sample off to the store but wanted to get it on my blog so you all could get a look.  The classes in September are scheduled for:  September 21 1-3pm and September 25 12-2pm.  The cost of the class is $30 plus supplies.  I would love to see you there.  You can register for the class in store or online here

Big Copic Hugs!
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Marcy, the colors are so rich and vibrant... especially when I got to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete