Sunday, August 19, 2012

September Ben Franklin Bonney Lake and Monroe Copic Class Schedule

Hello all!  Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Below is a list of my classes for September for the Bonney Lake Ben Franklin Store. 

September 5 1-3pm Coloring with Marcy (this is an open workshop where you can come and work on your individual Copic coloring projects and have me available there for assistance with your current projects)
September 7 2-4 Copic Cards 101 - basic Copic beginner class)
September 10 2-4 Hair - Copic Marker Series
September 12 1-3 Skin - Copic Marker Series
September 18 1-3 Backgrounds - Copic Marker Series
September 20 5:30-7:30 Shadow & Light Source - Copic Marker Series
September 24 5:30-7:30 Copic Cards 101 (Halloween) - basic Copic beginner class
September 29 2:30-4:40 Cupcake Giftcard Holder (non-copic class)


Next is a list of my classes for the Monroe Ben Franklin Store.  Since I will be just starting the classes in September I will only be offering 2 classes that month. 

September 21 1-3pm Copic Cards 101 - basic Copic beginner class
September 25 12-2pm Copic Cards 101 - basic Copic beginner class

Please see earlier posts for images for the classes from previous months. 

If you cannot make one of these classes I do offer them every month and try to do some day, evening and weekend classes.  It can be difficult at times to get varied times because there are so many different classes going on, so sometimes I can make other arrangements for you to do a one on one class with me if you have previously taken one of my other classes.  If this is something you are interested in because you cannot make one of my classes fit into your schedule, please e-mail me at marcylmadeit@comcast.net and let's see what we can work out. 

You can register online for the classes here or in store. 

Have a great evening!
Big Copic Hugs!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment